|
HYPNOTIZED.
|
|
biography
Eunice.I'm a cookie which is born out of a dough, and was being sent into an oven. My mother made me a chocolate cookie so that people would like me. I'm delicious, people liked me alot. But my destiny is very cruel. I found out that i'm born to be eaten. I'm helpless and afraid. But when i knew that i will bring people's happiness, i'm not that scared already. So i decided to sacrifice myself to make people happy. Cause i know i'm the best. -- Eunice Tan, 291096. Facebook | Twitter |
Tagboard |
|
You see smiles, I feel pain.
Friday, July 23, 2010 They'll never know. Update. Nothing much agn. =P Took photo for the art mask thing. My mum bought 4 more maths and 2 more science assessment ... Shall start to do all - hardworking me. :D Passed the money to Faith alrd. (: Blahblahblah agn. Ok, i shall go other websites now. Bye. |
Twitter updates Affiliates Chelsea Desiree Etien Gracesix'08 Jolyn Sheryl Theodore Wanchan Vanessa Yanwei Yixin Zoei Bygones I'm sorry and I regret it. Hi-hi-hi is nice. Mixed feelings. Emotionless. Despicable me. Time is slipping away thru your fingers. Because sometimes, its easier to think, life screw. #114 Updated. #113 World's end. #112 Damn the world. Take a bow Designer: Eunice Inspiration: Plastic!Romance Color: Color picker tool Icon: Reviviscent |
|
|