|
HYPNOTIZED.
|
|
biography
Eunice.I'm a cookie which is born out of a dough, and was being sent into an oven. My mother made me a chocolate cookie so that people would like me. I'm delicious, people liked me alot. But my destiny is very cruel. I found out that i'm born to be eaten. I'm helpless and afraid. But when i knew that i will bring people's happiness, i'm not that scared already. So i decided to sacrifice myself to make people happy. Cause i know i'm the best. -- Eunice Tan, 291096. Facebook | Twitter |
Tagboard |
|
#112 Damn the world.
Thursday, February 4, 2010 Yay, today the end of my tests for the week. (: & yes, i'm back after dunno how many million years. ^^ Ah, whatever i dunno what to post liao. Will post soon again, Damn the world. It sucks. ): Okok, byebye. T.T |
Twitter updates Affiliates Chelsea Desiree Etien Gracesix'08 Jolyn Sheryl Theodore Wanchan Vanessa Yanwei Yixin Zoei Bygones #111 Dentist. #110 *Sigh. #109 Hi. #108 Headache. #107 Sunday. #106 Problems. (: # 105 CCA. # 104 Enjoy. # 103 2010 # 102 Countdown. Take a bow Designer: Eunice Inspiration: Plastic!Romance Color: Color picker tool Icon: Reviviscent |
|
|