|
HYPNOTIZED.
|
|
biography
Eunice.I'm a cookie which is born out of a dough, and was being sent into an oven. My mother made me a chocolate cookie so that people would like me. I'm delicious, people liked me alot. But my destiny is very cruel. I found out that i'm born to be eaten. I'm helpless and afraid. But when i knew that i will bring people's happiness, i'm not that scared already. So i decided to sacrifice myself to make people happy. Cause i know i'm the best. -- Eunice Tan, 291096. Facebook | Twitter |
Tagboard |
|
#107 Sunday.
Sunday, January 17, 2010 Sigh, its sunday, means tmr need go back school liao. ): Bro went to fren party today. My mum brought me out to buy assement books. So now i have a whole lot more. Oh & i was writing caligraphy out of fun just now. Then the "ren" word also so hard sia ! Practice one whole page then moved on to "shang", half page later stop alrd. So hard. O.O Wah sad, softball only have three sec 1s. ): But nvm at least can play game. I kinda wish i'm reserve lor. Scully i play then so suckish. Will tag replies on next post. (: Bye. |
Twitter updates Affiliates Chelsea Desiree Etien Gracesix'08 Jolyn Sheryl Theodore Wanchan Vanessa Yanwei Yixin Zoei Bygones #106 Problems. (: # 105 CCA. # 104 Enjoy. # 103 2010 # 102 Countdown. # 101 Out. #100 New start. #99 Post. DEAD. Sigh. Take a bow Designer: Eunice Inspiration: Plastic!Romance Color: Color picker tool Icon: Reviviscent |
|
|