<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7269975062883200406?origin\x3dhttp://countdownwith-stars.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
HYPNOTIZED.
biography

Eunice.
I'm a cookie which is born out of a dough, and was being sent into an oven. My mother made me a chocolate cookie so that people would like me. I'm delicious, people liked me alot. But my destiny is very cruel. I found out that i'm born to be eaten. I'm helpless and afraid. But when i knew that i will bring people's happiness, i'm not that scared already. So i decided to sacrifice myself to make people happy. Cause i know i'm the best.
--
Eunice Tan, 291096. Facebook | Twitter

Tagboard


#100 New start.
Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The 100 post !! :D


New blogskin, url, new start :D -- special thanks to SEAH ETIEN  !

Tmr meeting Etien at Jp. My parents wanted me & my bro out tmr for some reason .__. & just so happen that Etien wanna go Jp tmr after her training. WAtching Alvin & the Chipmunks. ^^ Got my audition working again.

School starting soon on next Monday ): I have to work hard !! Streaming next year. Sigh.

Zoei went Japan. (Alone ?)  So late right -_- Friday then coming back. Have a fun & safe trip piggy ! (:  Will post tmr.

Bye ^^

Twitter updates



    Affiliates

    Chelsea Desiree Etien Gracesix'08 Jolyn Sheryl Theodore Wanchan Vanessa Yanwei Yixin Zoei


    Bygones

    #99 Post. DEAD. Sigh. HELLO. .__. Habbo ? (: Sleepy. Today, rot at home. Nothing much. Short post, caus... ^_^


    Take a bow

    Designer: Eunice
    Inspiration: Plastic!Romance
    Color: Color picker tool
    Icon: Reviviscent


    Copyrighted @ Your name @ your url.