|
HYPNOTIZED.
|
|
biography
Eunice.I'm a cookie which is born out of a dough, and was being sent into an oven. My mother made me a chocolate cookie so that people would like me. I'm delicious, people liked me alot. But my destiny is very cruel. I found out that i'm born to be eaten. I'm helpless and afraid. But when i knew that i will bring people's happiness, i'm not that scared already. So i decided to sacrifice myself to make people happy. Cause i know i'm the best. -- Eunice Tan, 291096. Facebook | Twitter |
Tagboard |
|
Saturday, October 31, 2009 Today, rot at home. Nothing much. Short post, cause i really got nothing to say. T_T Okay, HAPPY HALLOWEEN PEOPLE ! ^^ HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZOEI MEI MEI <3 :D Happy birthday yeah. Finally 13 hor you. Loves ! (: Kays done bye (: FUCK YOU ! |
Twitter updates |
|
|