|
HYPNOTIZED.
|
|
biography
Eunice.I'm a cookie which is born out of a dough, and was being sent into an oven. My mother made me a chocolate cookie so that people would like me. I'm delicious, people liked me alot. But my destiny is very cruel. I found out that i'm born to be eaten. I'm helpless and afraid. But when i knew that i will bring people's happiness, i'm not that scared already. So i decided to sacrifice myself to make people happy. Cause i know i'm the best. -- Eunice Tan, 291096. Facebook | Twitter |
Tagboard |
|
HI.
Monday, October 12, 2009 :D Today geo test. Missed one section. I think i'll fail. T_T Everything negative. ): Went to westmall after that. Saw Pei shan(senior)'s sister (junior) i forgot her name. Everytime. O_O P6 de PSLE just over sia. So good. We just finshed the 3rd paper only. Anyway, gtg need go mug for history & maths :D bye. |
Twitter updates Affiliates Chelsea Desiree Etien Gracesix'08 Jolyn Sheryl Theodore Wanchan Vanessa Yanwei Yixin Zoei Bygones Tmr. MUG ! Nothing. HAHA. ROFL. I like candles. Exams. HELLO. MUG ! Alonso go ! Take a bow Designer: Eunice Inspiration: Plastic!Romance Color: Color picker tool Icon: Reviviscent |
|
|