<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7269975062883200406?origin\x3dhttp://countdownwith-stars.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
HYPNOTIZED.
biography

Eunice.
I'm a cookie which is born out of a dough, and was being sent into an oven. My mother made me a chocolate cookie so that people would like me. I'm delicious, people liked me alot. But my destiny is very cruel. I found out that i'm born to be eaten. I'm helpless and afraid. But when i knew that i will bring people's happiness, i'm not that scared already. So i decided to sacrifice myself to make people happy. Cause i know i'm the best.
--
Eunice Tan, 291096. Facebook | Twitter

Tagboard


Alonso go !
Sunday, September 27, 2009

Have been mugging these few days. The EOY are coming. One year just fly past so quicky without me even knowing. Soon 2009 will be like bye ~ & here come 2010 when i'm not even prepared. I have to really start studying. Promised my mum at the start of the year i will, but haven been. I promise, i will next year. Next Thursday, English, i'm not that nervous, HMT. Scared like hell. Have been slacking for MT this year. I must JIAYOU !

Oh well, after this can play liaos ! Maybe gonna find job with those two. O.O Dunno weather this year end going where. Z. Hope can go Europe, finally, after my dad promising me last year ... whatever i shouldn't be worry about these things now. (:

F1, Alonso you must jiayou ! Support him ! NOT HAMILTON. :D

End, lazy pix today, tmr. Hehs.

BYE ! :S

Twitter updates



    Affiliates

    Chelsea Desiree Etien Gracesix'08 Jolyn Sheryl Theodore Wanchan Vanessa Yanwei Yixin Zoei


    Bygones

    It was all right (: Bad mood ): Updated. Sian. I'm not your punching bag. Go all the way ! Tags reply ! :D I feel so sian, idk why. ): I hate this. I love cheese !


    Take a bow

    Designer: Eunice
    Inspiration: Plastic!Romance
    Color: Color picker tool
    Icon: Reviviscent


    Copyrighted @ Your name @ your url.