|
HYPNOTIZED.
|
|
biography
Eunice.I'm a cookie which is born out of a dough, and was being sent into an oven. My mother made me a chocolate cookie so that people would like me. I'm delicious, people liked me alot. But my destiny is very cruel. I found out that i'm born to be eaten. I'm helpless and afraid. But when i knew that i will bring people's happiness, i'm not that scared already. So i decided to sacrifice myself to make people happy. Cause i know i'm the best. -- Eunice Tan, 291096. Facebook | Twitter |
Tagboard |
|
I hate this.
Sunday, September 13, 2009 Today went to suntec then blahblah. End. Lunch, iate this korean cruisine.Noodle, super HOT. I drank the whole bowl of soup haha. & i bought candy floss. There was this "angmo" (no offence) behind me that called it furry floss. Cause his tiny son believed that's the name. Hahah. Stupid lah today, my parents forced me to cut my hair.Now its damn short & its not funny.Pictures tmr. Fck, i really hate it. They force me to cut hair when it's not even their hair. My hair can barely even tie now. cb. I hate my life.Why me. End, byes (: |
Twitter updates Affiliates Chelsea Desiree Etien Gracesix'08 Jolyn Sheryl Theodore Wanchan Vanessa Yanwei Yixin Zoei Bygones I love cheese ! *ahem* hi. I came to clarify something. Errm, E-ti... Doing my homework like shit right now. My posting ... Tired. Blogger having problem. MSN haing problem. ... Today after music? I think is after music ya, lols... My mummy's cooking again. Finallyyyy. So loong lia... Just came back from dinner at IMM. Tmr start of sc... OHHHLEEEEHHH Etien finally got in Restuarant City ... Kay new post new post ^^Shitz, haven do homework f... I just learned yesterday that today is my parents'... Take a bow Designer: Eunice Inspiration: Plastic!Romance Color: Color picker tool Icon: Reviviscent |
|
|