|
HYPNOTIZED.
|
|
biography
Eunice.I'm a cookie which is born out of a dough, and was being sent into an oven. My mother made me a chocolate cookie so that people would like me. I'm delicious, people liked me alot. But my destiny is very cruel. I found out that i'm born to be eaten. I'm helpless and afraid. But when i knew that i will bring people's happiness, i'm not that scared already. So i decided to sacrifice myself to make people happy. Cause i know i'm the best. -- Eunice Tan, 291096. Facebook | Twitter |
Tagboard |
|
Thursday, July 9, 2009 Kay new post new post ^^ Shitz, haven do homework for tmr yet. ^^) Tmr morning copy. D&T first lesson was boringgg. Last lesson second lesson have to do homework. Trace the objiects and stuff. T_T Wanna change blogskin, people help me take note if can kays. ^^ Thanks. Sheryl very cute sia. Everytime see my car drive past then will say " EEE Eunice !! " LOLS. So cute right. Cant wait for tmr. Last day of the week. Yays :D Then i'll start my D&T and art work. Art have to wait for Vanessa to photocopy for me. I find that if i study like with a person outside of my family or something like that, i can concentrate better. Heh. Saturday wanna go popular. Need lots of new stationary. ummy today went popular never tell me ... -.- Humph. Bro's talking with me mum about like i dunno like do what or something or what. Kay, next itme post. Needa go play audi with Etiennnn <33 Cya ^_^ |
Twitter updates Affiliates Chelsea Desiree Etien Gracesix'08 Jolyn Sheryl Theodore Wanchan Vanessa Yanwei Yixin Zoei Bygones I just learned yesterday that today is my parents'... I feel FUCKING pissed and irritated now. For godne... Hello people. (:Zoei locked her blog. D: Today fi... zzz ...Today ... went to watch transformers with Z... Yo.^_^ Look Zoei do the stuff very cute hor. She's... Yawns.Kay i'm tired from all that stuff. I changed... Yowiees!Now in Taiwan. :D Heh, in some sort of hot... Hello(:Nothing much ... lets see.Yesterday just sl... Today...Normal, dint go to bugis with sheryl and v... TODAY = SUCKIEST DAY SO FAR.See that up there? Yea... Take a bow Designer: Eunice Inspiration: Plastic!Romance Color: Color picker tool Icon: Reviviscent |
|
|