|
HYPNOTIZED.
|
|
biography
Eunice.I'm a cookie which is born out of a dough, and was being sent into an oven. My mother made me a chocolate cookie so that people would like me. I'm delicious, people liked me alot. But my destiny is very cruel. I found out that i'm born to be eaten. I'm helpless and afraid. But when i knew that i will bring people's happiness, i'm not that scared already. So i decided to sacrifice myself to make people happy. Cause i know i'm the best. -- Eunice Tan, 291096. Facebook | Twitter |
Tagboard |
|
Thursday, June 25, 2009 Yo. ^_^ Look Zoei do the stuff very cute hor. She's cao good at this type of things nia. Wednesday i had a haircut and it turned out to be very ugly. D: REALLY. Hope my hair grows back before i return school but, quite imposible right? Anyways, tag replies. Sherly : Hehe. Thanks. And no i dint buy anything for you cause i dun like you. HAHA. Jkjk.Kay finished. |
Twitter updates Affiliates Chelsea Desiree Etien Gracesix'08 Jolyn Sheryl Theodore Wanchan Vanessa Yanwei Yixin Zoei Bygones Yawns.Kay i'm tired from all that stuff. I changed... Yowiees!Now in Taiwan. :D Heh, in some sort of hot... Hello(:Nothing much ... lets see.Yesterday just sl... Today...Normal, dint go to bugis with sheryl and v... TODAY = SUCKIEST DAY SO FAR.See that up there? Yea... Hello !!Tmr have class gathering. Can go. But sad ... HELLO :DOh ad i dint realised wad Barry posted unt... YOs ! :DIgnonre the previous post. (: Barry ask me... hi.im barry posting.IROCK. HOHO. Hello (:Kay, i'm still goigforsoftball training tm... Take a bow Designer: Eunice Inspiration: Plastic!Romance Color: Color picker tool Icon: Reviviscent |
|
|