<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7269975062883200406?origin\x3dhttp://countdownwith-stars.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
HYPNOTIZED.
biography

Eunice.
I'm a cookie which is born out of a dough, and was being sent into an oven. My mother made me a chocolate cookie so that people would like me. I'm delicious, people liked me alot. But my destiny is very cruel. I found out that i'm born to be eaten. I'm helpless and afraid. But when i knew that i will bring people's happiness, i'm not that scared already. So i decided to sacrifice myself to make people happy. Cause i know i'm the best.
--
Eunice Tan, 291096. Facebook | Twitter

Tagboard


Thursday, June 11, 2009

Today...

Normal, dint go to bugis with sheryl and vanessa. But it was a normal day. ... Slept, munched, tv-ed, swum, computer-ed. So yeah, i guess you could say its an average day.

Cya.

xoxox.

Labels ; Average day.

Twitter updates



    Affiliates

    Chelsea Desiree Etien Gracesix'08 Jolyn Sheryl Theodore Wanchan Vanessa Yanwei Yixin Zoei


    Bygones

    TODAY = SUCKIEST DAY SO FAR.See that up there? Yea... Hello !!Tmr have class gathering. Can go. But sad ... HELLO :DOh ad i dint realised wad Barry posted unt... YOs ! :DIgnonre the previous post. (: Barry ask me... hi.im barry posting.IROCK. HOHO. Hello (:Kay, i'm still goigforsoftball training tm... Kay hello (:Today had softball training. Tiring. .... Is damn freaking sian !! tmr going west mall and j... Walao my bro is such a loser larh. I play the ps3 ... Kay posting posting !! HEH !June holidays finally ...


    Take a bow

    Designer: Eunice
    Inspiration: Plastic!Romance
    Color: Color picker tool
    Icon: Reviviscent


    Copyrighted @ Your name @ your url.