|
HYPNOTIZED.
|
|
biography
Eunice.I'm a cookie which is born out of a dough, and was being sent into an oven. My mother made me a chocolate cookie so that people would like me. I'm delicious, people liked me alot. But my destiny is very cruel. I found out that i'm born to be eaten. I'm helpless and afraid. But when i knew that i will bring people's happiness, i'm not that scared already. So i decided to sacrifice myself to make people happy. Cause i know i'm the best. -- Eunice Tan, 291096. Facebook | Twitter |
Tagboard |
|
Tuesday, June 9, 2009 Hello !! Tmr have class gathering. Can go. But sad thing hor, cant go out with sheryl and vanessa on thursday. D: SORRY !!!! Tags replies : `& Yanwe-i : Thanks pretteyy !! Love "ya tooo~ <33 etien : Thanks BFF !! ^^ :DD miss youuu !! Jolyn : Hey gurl !! Hope to see you tmr !! ((: ZOEI ( !! ) : Hehe, paiseh i'm dumb. !! faithfie;D : Yos !!! tag you too kays. ;D J0EYYY : LOLS ! kaykay. thanks ! :D sarah : Haha. Thanks anywayy!! (: Sheryl : See replyingg !! Ha! Hope you had fun at snowcity! I rather zzz ! ><> Daryl : HI ! Thanks !!! Vanessa : Told you i lazyy!! oh and sorry ya cannot go on thursday. ): -Finished- :D WEETS ! xoxox Labels ; tags and class gathering. |
Twitter updates Affiliates Chelsea Desiree Etien Gracesix'08 Jolyn Sheryl Theodore Wanchan Vanessa Yanwei Yixin Zoei Bygones HELLO :DOh ad i dint realised wad Barry posted unt... YOs ! :DIgnonre the previous post. (: Barry ask me... hi.im barry posting.IROCK. HOHO. Hello (:Kay, i'm still goigforsoftball training tm... Kay hello (:Today had softball training. Tiring. .... Is damn freaking sian !! tmr going west mall and j... Walao my bro is such a loser larh. I play the ps3 ... Kay posting posting !! HEH !June holidays finally ... Today went to Science centere Omni theatere, *sigh... Kay, today had softball so yeah. Tmr's maths trail... Take a bow Designer: Eunice Inspiration: Plastic!Romance Color: Color picker tool Icon: Reviviscent |
|
|