|
HYPNOTIZED.
|
|
biography
Eunice.I'm a cookie which is born out of a dough, and was being sent into an oven. My mother made me a chocolate cookie so that people would like me. I'm delicious, people liked me alot. But my destiny is very cruel. I found out that i'm born to be eaten. I'm helpless and afraid. But when i knew that i will bring people's happiness, i'm not that scared already. So i decided to sacrifice myself to make people happy. Cause i know i'm the best. -- Eunice Tan, 291096. Facebook | Twitter |
Tagboard |
|
Sunday, May 31, 2009 Walao my bro is such a loser larh. I play the ps3 with him then i win, he keep wanting rematch. WALAO. Then 4th round i never touch the remote let him win, then he stop re-matching. TT Then i left the room. TT Sore loser.!~! Afternoon, called zoei. Guess what? Her bro picked up. -.- Walao he very what ler last year me and zoei talk he unplug the wire. TT Bo liao ar. Here's our conve :- Me : "Hello can i speak to Zoei please?" Him : " Gimme a reason why." Me(thinking it was zoei, their voice sound almost the same): "I need ask you a question." *Hears him mutter " is zoei's fren" *Me thinking ???* Him : "What?" Me(doubting its really zoei, the voice sound diff.): "You sure you zoei anot?" Him : "Yeah, i have cough." Me : " You no Zoei right?" Him : " I am, i eating." Me : " Okay then who am i?" (Zoei never fails to recognise its me) Him : "Joyln." Me : "NO." Him : "Wanchan" Me : " NO." Him : Yes lar you jolyn, dun fake." Me : " I am not. ... " Him : " Yes lar dun lie. " Me : "WHO THE HECK ARE YOU AR ?!" *He hangs up probably cause i shouted.* Like what the hell? He's younger then zoei by the way. Tomorrow have the english thingy. TT sian, nowdays come online nothing to do one. 00 TT Kay bye people. Cyas <3 Labels ; Zoei's evil bro |
Twitter updates Affiliates Chelsea Desiree Etien Gracesix'08 Jolyn Sheryl Theodore Wanchan Vanessa Yanwei Yixin Zoei Bygones Kay posting posting !! HEH !June holidays finally ... Today went to Science centere Omni theatere, *sigh... Kay, today had softball so yeah. Tmr's maths trail... Firstly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DA' J... Kay kay, uh what ar, oh lets talk. HAHA. kay that ... Okay today Friday WHOOO ~Got back my home econs an... Hmm, kay lets post this WHOLE week kaayy !!Ahem, T... Today in class was like uhhh ... ? LOLL. Slept lat... I feel like crying right now. D:Yeah you know what... HELLOO miss me ? Ha. joking. Why would you ...Kay ... Take a bow Designer: Eunice Inspiration: Plastic!Romance Color: Color picker tool Icon: Reviviscent |
|
|