<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7269975062883200406?origin\x3dhttp://countdownwith-stars.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
HYPNOTIZED.
biography

Eunice.
I'm a cookie which is born out of a dough, and was being sent into an oven. My mother made me a chocolate cookie so that people would like me. I'm delicious, people liked me alot. But my destiny is very cruel. I found out that i'm born to be eaten. I'm helpless and afraid. But when i knew that i will bring people's happiness, i'm not that scared already. So i decided to sacrifice myself to make people happy. Cause i know i'm the best.
--
Eunice Tan, 291096. Facebook | Twitter

Tagboard


Sunday, May 24, 2009

Firstly,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DA' JIE WANCHAN !! <333

Kay next, my audi till now still cant werk seh. Oh yeah, dad came back from malaysia this afternoon. He won like third. Comoplaining that he dint win first haha. Kay lar, third good liao lor.

What now, oh Jolyn's thinking about going oud during June holidays ((: I'll do the quiz tmr. So yeah goodbyes for now.

BYE~

Twitter updates



    Affiliates

    Chelsea Desiree Etien Gracesix'08 Jolyn Sheryl Theodore Wanchan Vanessa Yanwei Yixin Zoei


    Bygones

    Kay kay, uh what ar, oh lets talk. HAHA. kay that ... Okay today Friday WHOOO ~Got back my home econs an... Hmm, kay lets post this WHOLE week kaayy !!Ahem, T... Today in class was like uhhh ... ? LOLL. Slept lat... I feel like crying right now. D:Yeah you know what... HELLOO miss me ? Ha. joking. Why would you ...Kay ... HELLOOO i'm back !! HAHA dint go out after all, di... YAYYYYY the mid year exams are over and done with.... HELLOO people heh, loong time no post haha.So grac... HAPPY BELATED MOTHERS' DAYYY !! -.-


    Take a bow

    Designer: Eunice
    Inspiration: Plastic!Romance
    Color: Color picker tool
    Icon: Reviviscent


    Copyrighted @ Your name @ your url.