|
HYPNOTIZED.
|
|
biography
Eunice.I'm a cookie which is born out of a dough, and was being sent into an oven. My mother made me a chocolate cookie so that people would like me. I'm delicious, people liked me alot. But my destiny is very cruel. I found out that i'm born to be eaten. I'm helpless and afraid. But when i knew that i will bring people's happiness, i'm not that scared already. So i decided to sacrifice myself to make people happy. Cause i know i'm the best. -- Eunice Tan, 291096. Facebook | Twitter |
Tagboard |
|
Friday, May 15, 2009 YAYYYYY the mid year exams are over and done with. HURRAYYY !! Three cheers !! heh. Super freeee~ later maybe meeting jolyn somewhere LOLL! *yawnn talking to yanwei on msn. but now change talk to joey lol cause she at joey house. Heh, joey become my gan. LOL i'm random~ I'm always younger when comparing birthdates. TT poor me. Joyln keeps wanting to go pei hwa LOLS i dun wanna !! Not that i'm like "mei ren xing" but siann i dun wan !! Kay kay shall end here post later !! you seem so far away, you were'nt like this the first time we met you changed a lot and i can't belive how much you changed maybe is because you're differnet now and i just cant help thinking how much i want you back to the old you |
Twitter updates Affiliates Chelsea Desiree Etien Gracesix'08 Jolyn Sheryl Theodore Wanchan Vanessa Yanwei Yixin Zoei Bygones HELLOO people heh, loong time no post haha.So grac... HAPPY BELATED MOTHERS' DAYYY !! -.- Gahh i feel like dying, been copying science corre... ): WAHH i feel like crying now okay! I accidentall... Accidentally deleted everything... my template and... Ahem, this post is dedicated to a certain junior w... Bahx! My com caooo laggg! ): Pokerface by lady RUL... ok posting- ytd today eng exam . TT Tmr is the chi... HEY ! For some reason, only half of my post was po... Okok i shall start the post with a high ... WHEEEE... Take a bow Designer: Eunice Inspiration: Plastic!Romance Color: Color picker tool Icon: Reviviscent |
|
|