<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/7269975062883200406?origin\x3dhttp://countdownwith-stars.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
HYPNOTIZED.
biography

Eunice.
I'm a cookie which is born out of a dough, and was being sent into an oven. My mother made me a chocolate cookie so that people would like me. I'm delicious, people liked me alot. But my destiny is very cruel. I found out that i'm born to be eaten. I'm helpless and afraid. But when i knew that i will bring people's happiness, i'm not that scared already. So i decided to sacrifice myself to make people happy. Cause i know i'm the best.
--
Eunice Tan, 291096. Facebook | Twitter

Tagboard


Friday, May 8, 2009

ok posting- ytd today eng exam . TT Tmr is the chi exam , so scared wun do well luh ! ): Who ask me everytime lazy study chiese TT oh well .

GOOD LUCK PEOPLE FOR EXAMS !! (:

Dun think ther's anyhting else so byee :D

Twitter updates



    Affiliates

    Chelsea Desiree Etien Gracesix'08 Jolyn Sheryl Theodore Wanchan Vanessa Yanwei Yixin Zoei


    Bygones

    Made ETIEN angry maybe we wun be friends agn ... i... Whatever . YAYYY tmr goiong bck to PHPPS leh . But... Today's post:Cried myself to sleep last night. Was... Yos posting now.. today no school cause they have ... ZOEI DUN GO EMO SHIT KAY? PLEASEE. I feel like dyi... LALALA~You know sentence blogging makes your posts... hmm ok, SUNDAYWent breakfast at ISETAN at Mc'donal... Look look im posting happy JOLYN AND ZOEI???!!! AA... New post new post !! School was per normal. Sian. ... imma suddenly addicted to reading quizes and POCKE...


    Take a bow

    Designer: Eunice
    Inspiration: Plastic!Romance
    Color: Color picker tool
    Icon: Reviviscent


    Copyrighted @ Your name @ your url.