<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7269975062883200406?origin\x3dhttp://countdownwith-stars.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
HYPNOTIZED.
biography

Eunice.
I'm a cookie which is born out of a dough, and was being sent into an oven. My mother made me a chocolate cookie so that people would like me. I'm delicious, people liked me alot. But my destiny is very cruel. I found out that i'm born to be eaten. I'm helpless and afraid. But when i knew that i will bring people's happiness, i'm not that scared already. So i decided to sacrifice myself to make people happy. Cause i know i'm the best.
--
Eunice Tan, 291096. Facebook | Twitter

Tagboard


Friday, May 8, 2009

Look look im posting happy JOLYN AND ZOEI???!!! AAnd dont be crazy i cant never post that many words. Im suffering from amesia these days, can blah blah blah talk talk talk, then forget what i wanna say next. TT I would but i cant rmb waht happened ytd, the day before ytd, and the day before before ytd. >< Took this in class on wed during recess, vandalised the board!!! :D





Oh yar you are not allowed to look/read at the next picture... I repeat NOT !!



































































































Haha im being LAME~ TT
im going to die of boredom sooon. ): Oh yeah walao some ppl think that my braces colour are something like gold man! Hellooo, open your eyes wider! Its yellow not gold im too poor to afford for gold hor. And i can NEVER write 5000 words in this post!
STOP IT !! I say when u make your blogskin then can come mine right?!!! SO STOP IT!!! making me sick and disgusted ok! I feel so !!!! by your actions.(Oh and this short tiny paragraph is for someone..he knows what he did)
SPECIAL THANKS!! :
Thank you my dear mei ZOEI <33>
Have you realised that it rained ytd and today? Wonder who stepped in mather nature's toes ._. I suddenly feel like...so depressed sia. Wish i could rofl but nothing to laugh about. ): Oh and blogskins.com the skins alot is for gurls leh.
WAHHH!!!!! ZOEI AND JOLYN BULLYING ME SIA!!! YAYY!! My protest worked! Quiz is counted! :D I shall do one then. If i can find one that is. TT Nvm i givee up!!
Byeeeeeee<3>

Twitter updates



    Affiliates

    Chelsea Desiree Etien Gracesix'08 Jolyn Sheryl Theodore Wanchan Vanessa Yanwei Yixin Zoei


    Bygones

    New post new post !! School was per normal. Sian. ... imma suddenly addicted to reading quizes and POCKE... Gona reply tags :DDyeanhuay : Okie okie will relin... yepp imma posting again and im trying to prove Zoe... okay so imma finally postingfirst thing's first Zo... test test---imma posting so can previewchanging my...


    Take a bow

    Designer: Eunice
    Inspiration: Plastic!Romance
    Color: Color picker tool
    Icon: Reviviscent


    Copyrighted @ Your name @ your url.