<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7269975062883200406?origin\x3dhttp://countdownwith-stars.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
HYPNOTIZED.
biography

Eunice.
I'm a cookie which is born out of a dough, and was being sent into an oven. My mother made me a chocolate cookie so that people would like me. I'm delicious, people liked me alot. But my destiny is very cruel. I found out that i'm born to be eaten. I'm helpless and afraid. But when i knew that i will bring people's happiness, i'm not that scared already. So i decided to sacrifice myself to make people happy. Cause i know i'm the best.
--
Eunice Tan, 291096. Facebook | Twitter

Tagboard


Friday, May 8, 2009

Made ETIEN angry maybe we wun be friends agn ... im sorry but my mama is fierce and im sooo scared of her you know ? Dun tell me you not afraid you mum . SORRY ):

Ok so today was per normal, sometimes i sorta hate my you know . Sometimes she's why i quarell with my friends . TT I feel as if im gna lose all my friends one day esp my PHPPS friends . So wada post ? hmmm lets think . *thinks okay lets talk why LIFE sucks . -.- Im damn hating my life okay ?

Oh and WHEE~ YANWEI dance got GOLD :DD GOLD leh !! So pro !! ((:

IM REALLY SORRYY ETIEN . I REALLY DUN WANNA LOSE YOU THIS FRIEND ): BUT I GUESS IF YOU WANNA PART WAYS, I CANT HELP IT. ):

What else to say ? -.- haiis life is always like this . I just feel like ... whatever cyas !

Twitter updates



    Affiliates

    Chelsea Desiree Etien Gracesix'08 Jolyn Sheryl Theodore Wanchan Vanessa Yanwei Yixin Zoei


    Bygones

    Yos posting now.. today no school cause they have ... ZOEI DUN GO EMO SHIT KAY? PLEASEE. I feel like dyi... LALALA~You know sentence blogging makes your posts... hmm ok, SUNDAYWent breakfast at ISETAN at Mc'donal... Look look im posting happy JOLYN AND ZOEI???!!! AA... New post new post !! School was per normal. Sian. ... imma suddenly addicted to reading quizes and POCKE... Gona reply tags :DDyeanhuay : Okie okie will relin... yepp imma posting again and im trying to prove Zoe... okay so imma finally postingfirst thing's first Zo...


    Take a bow

    Designer: Eunice
    Inspiration: Plastic!Romance
    Color: Color picker tool
    Icon: Reviviscent


    Copyrighted @ Your name @ your url.