|
HYPNOTIZED.
|
|
biography
Eunice.I'm a cookie which is born out of a dough, and was being sent into an oven. My mother made me a chocolate cookie so that people would like me. I'm delicious, people liked me alot. But my destiny is very cruel. I found out that i'm born to be eaten. I'm helpless and afraid. But when i knew that i will bring people's happiness, i'm not that scared already. So i decided to sacrifice myself to make people happy. Cause i know i'm the best. -- Eunice Tan, 291096. Facebook | Twitter |
Tagboard |
|
Friday, May 8, 2009 Yos posting now.. today no school cause they have some sort of commendation day. I no need go. Oh tag replies : jolyn: relaxx. You also critise my bro! HAHA. So ke lian he. sheryl: HELLOOO!! :DD Have new blogskin MUST tell me hor! Bary: Ello sworn enemy eh ur blog cannot go in wan kay. yiting: Hello i'll relink you soon!! ((: j0eyyyyyy: HELLO! i link you? >< Kay now what. Oh yeah gona add songs to my bloggie. And yay!! Can play AUDI wif Yanwei ler!! :DD Yeah i think i'll do a quiz ltr or tmr. WHATEVER BYEE |
Twitter updates Affiliates Chelsea Desiree Etien Gracesix'08 Jolyn Sheryl Theodore Wanchan Vanessa Yanwei Yixin Zoei Bygones hmm ok, SUNDAYWent breakfast at ISETAN at Mc'donal... Look look im posting happy JOLYN AND ZOEI???!!! AA... New post new post !! School was per normal. Sian. ... imma suddenly addicted to reading quizes and POCKE... Gona reply tags :DDyeanhuay : Okie okie will relin... yepp imma posting again and im trying to prove Zoe... okay so imma finally postingfirst thing's first Zo... test test---imma posting so can previewchanging my... Take a bow Designer: Eunice Inspiration: Plastic!Romance Color: Color picker tool Icon: Reviviscent |
|
|