|
HYPNOTIZED.
|
|
biography
Eunice.I'm a cookie which is born out of a dough, and was being sent into an oven. My mother made me a chocolate cookie so that people would like me. I'm delicious, people liked me alot. But my destiny is very cruel. I found out that i'm born to be eaten. I'm helpless and afraid. But when i knew that i will bring people's happiness, i'm not that scared already. So i decided to sacrifice myself to make people happy. Cause i know i'm the best. -- Eunice Tan, 291096. Facebook | Twitter |
Tagboard |
|
Friday, May 8, 2009 HEY ! For some reason, only half of my post was posted on fri ! HUMPH :X okay so i continue -.- The four of us went to my house aft that On the bus we played doublee dare .________. JOLYN did both hers, ZOEI did i think one . I dint do any haha ! ><>< color="#6600cc" size="5">HAPPY BELATED BIRHTDAY SOPHIA ! <33> I'll gib you your pressie the next time i see you ! :D So hmm ytd was like uhh ... Then tdy morn i catch up on my tv series ><> See im soo ... hmm .. optimistic ? :D Bleahs hope get good marks for mid-year i dun wanna fail ): Better start working hard . WHOO ._____. tag repliees :
|
Twitter updates Affiliates Chelsea Desiree Etien Gracesix'08 Jolyn Sheryl Theodore Wanchan Vanessa Yanwei Yixin Zoei Bygones Made ETIEN angry maybe we wun be friends agn ... i... Whatever . YAYYY tmr goiong bck to PHPPS leh . But... Today's post:Cried myself to sleep last night. Was... Yos posting now.. today no school cause they have ... ZOEI DUN GO EMO SHIT KAY? PLEASEE. I feel like dyi... LALALA~You know sentence blogging makes your posts... hmm ok, SUNDAYWent breakfast at ISETAN at Mc'donal... Look look im posting happy JOLYN AND ZOEI???!!! AA... New post new post !! School was per normal. Sian. ... imma suddenly addicted to reading quizes and POCKE... Take a bow Designer: Eunice Inspiration: Plastic!Romance Color: Color picker tool Icon: Reviviscent |
|
|