<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7269975062883200406?origin\x3dhttp://countdownwith-stars.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
HYPNOTIZED.
biography

Eunice.
I'm a cookie which is born out of a dough, and was being sent into an oven. My mother made me a chocolate cookie so that people would like me. I'm delicious, people liked me alot. But my destiny is very cruel. I found out that i'm born to be eaten. I'm helpless and afraid. But when i knew that i will bring people's happiness, i'm not that scared already. So i decided to sacrifice myself to make people happy. Cause i know i'm the best.
--
Eunice Tan, 291096. Facebook | Twitter

Tagboard


Monday, May 11, 2009

HAPPY BELATED MOTHERS' DAYYY !! -.-

Twitter updates



    Affiliates

    Chelsea Desiree Etien Gracesix'08 Jolyn Sheryl Theodore Wanchan Vanessa Yanwei Yixin Zoei


    Bygones

    Gahh i feel like dying, been copying science corre... ): WAHH i feel like crying now okay! I accidentall... Accidentally deleted everything... my template and... Ahem, this post is dedicated to a certain junior w... Bahx! My com caooo laggg! ): Pokerface by lady RUL... ok posting- ytd today eng exam . TT Tmr is the chi... HEY ! For some reason, only half of my post was po... Okok i shall start the post with a high ... WHEEEE... Mwahahahaha~ Made yixin link me just now. I JUST L... Made ETIEN angry maybe we wun be friends agn ... i...


    Take a bow

    Designer: Eunice
    Inspiration: Plastic!Romance
    Color: Color picker tool
    Icon: Reviviscent


    Copyrighted @ Your name @ your url.