<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7269975062883200406?origin\x3dhttp://countdownwith-stars.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
HYPNOTIZED.
biography

Eunice.
I'm a cookie which is born out of a dough, and was being sent into an oven. My mother made me a chocolate cookie so that people would like me. I'm delicious, people liked me alot. But my destiny is very cruel. I found out that i'm born to be eaten. I'm helpless and afraid. But when i knew that i will bring people's happiness, i'm not that scared already. So i decided to sacrifice myself to make people happy. Cause i know i'm the best.
--
Eunice Tan, 291096. Facebook | Twitter

Tagboard


Friday, May 8, 2009

Bahx! My com caooo laggg! ): Pokerface by lady RULES! :D Studied like the whole day? ): mid-year exams come so sad. Zoei and Etien next week no exams so good ): ._____. Fuck, damn com can you stop hanging every sentence i type?

Siannnn hope june holidays come earlier ^^ OO posting is really getting boring ...




I suppose the world will be a happier place without me? Why am i even here? As a extra? I dun wanna do this anymore. I dun wanna live to be critised. I wan to live according to who i wanna be. Stop trying de ruin my spirit. Or i'll have no more left to fight back.

Twitter updates



    Affiliates

    Chelsea Desiree Etien Gracesix'08 Jolyn Sheryl Theodore Wanchan Vanessa Yanwei Yixin Zoei


    Bygones

    ok posting- ytd today eng exam . TT Tmr is the chi... HEY ! For some reason, only half of my post was po... Okok i shall start the post with a high ... WHEEEE... Mwahahahaha~ Made yixin link me just now. I JUST L... Made ETIEN angry maybe we wun be friends agn ... i... Whatever . YAYYY tmr goiong bck to PHPPS leh . But... Today's post:Cried myself to sleep last night. Was... Yos posting now.. today no school cause they have ... ZOEI DUN GO EMO SHIT KAY? PLEASEE. I feel like dyi... LALALA~You know sentence blogging makes your posts...


    Take a bow

    Designer: Eunice
    Inspiration: Plastic!Romance
    Color: Color picker tool
    Icon: Reviviscent


    Copyrighted @ Your name @ your url.