|
HYPNOTIZED.
|
|
biography
Eunice.I'm a cookie which is born out of a dough, and was being sent into an oven. My mother made me a chocolate cookie so that people would like me. I'm delicious, people liked me alot. But my destiny is very cruel. I found out that i'm born to be eaten. I'm helpless and afraid. But when i knew that i will bring people's happiness, i'm not that scared already. So i decided to sacrifice myself to make people happy. Cause i know i'm the best. -- Eunice Tan, 291096. Facebook | Twitter |
Tagboard |
|
Friday, May 8, 2009 Mwahahahaha~ Made yixin link me just now. I JUST LOVE BEING EVILL MAN <333>COMFIRM !! <33333 after chinese supp. Lucky ms tham aft assembly go liao or else i hafta meet her then cant go. But still have to meet her like during ... assembly. WHEE! So happyyy finally can see my PHPPS friends! okok wad now... hmm oh tmr is home econs the exam. so scared! me and xin ngee doing fruit salad with the chocolate sauce!! HAHA chocolateeeeeeee!! ok tmr im posting some pics. :DD Oh and i hafta ask permission from Theodore and Yixin before deleting grace-six's blog. I oso dun wanna wan okay? Just that its dead for godness sake! Why keep it? And say wadwad wan class gathering oso dun have -.-okay guess thats all and ETIEN's going crazy cause i told her to listen to a fahrenheit song and she's going I LOVE THEM <333 !!! LOL? haha. okay guess thats all byeeeeeeee :DDDD |
Twitter updates Affiliates Chelsea Desiree Etien Gracesix'08 Jolyn Sheryl Theodore Wanchan Vanessa Yanwei Yixin Zoei Bygones Made ETIEN angry maybe we wun be friends agn ... i... Whatever . YAYYY tmr goiong bck to PHPPS leh . But... Today's post:Cried myself to sleep last night. Was... Yos posting now.. today no school cause they have ... ZOEI DUN GO EMO SHIT KAY? PLEASEE. I feel like dyi... LALALA~You know sentence blogging makes your posts... hmm ok, SUNDAYWent breakfast at ISETAN at Mc'donal... Look look im posting happy JOLYN AND ZOEI???!!! AA... New post new post !! School was per normal. Sian. ... imma suddenly addicted to reading quizes and POCKE... Take a bow Designer: Eunice Inspiration: Plastic!Romance Color: Color picker tool Icon: Reviviscent |
|
|