<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7269975062883200406?origin\x3dhttp://countdownwith-stars.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
HYPNOTIZED.
biography

Eunice.
I'm a cookie which is born out of a dough, and was being sent into an oven. My mother made me a chocolate cookie so that people would like me. I'm delicious, people liked me alot. But my destiny is very cruel. I found out that i'm born to be eaten. I'm helpless and afraid. But when i knew that i will bring people's happiness, i'm not that scared already. So i decided to sacrifice myself to make people happy. Cause i know i'm the best.
--
Eunice Tan, 291096. Facebook | Twitter

Tagboard


Saturday, May 16, 2009

HELLOO miss me ? Ha. joking. Why would you ...

Kay anyway, today was my brother's birthday catually i wanted buyfor him thumbdrive wan then he dun wan and some more he say he mood good treat me sia ! I was like thinking "who the hell is this guy man" lame right. Hehs.

Dint wanted to go for class gathering suddenly then Jolyn angry and so to please her, i decided to go. -.- Heh.

Nothing to do sia. Oh tag replies beloww :


ARYNNA ♥ : THANKS ! Yeah, Mr Oo sucks to the core LOLL.

♥ MICHIKO : THANKS! Haha i can learn too uhh!!

`& Yanwe-i : L0l Zoei teach ! THANKS by the way!

j0eyy : Hey Hey !! THANKS kay!

i : ELISAAAAAAA LOLL ! Miss ya' <3>

faithfie;D : Hey faith !! THANKS uhh!

wanchan : I'm NOT kayy. Anyway .. THANKS !! lol.

Haha you see alot of THANKS right !! Cause i'm thanking these guys for tagging me !! HEH.

Well CYA !! <3



Twitter updates



    Affiliates

    Chelsea Desiree Etien Gracesix'08 Jolyn Sheryl Theodore Wanchan Vanessa Yanwei Yixin Zoei


    Bygones

    HELLOOO i'm back !! HAHA dint go out after all, di... YAYYYYY the mid year exams are over and done with.... HELLOO people heh, loong time no post haha.So grac... HAPPY BELATED MOTHERS' DAYYY !! -.- Gahh i feel like dying, been copying science corre... ): WAHH i feel like crying now okay! I accidentall... Accidentally deleted everything... my template and... Ahem, this post is dedicated to a certain junior w... Bahx! My com caooo laggg! ): Pokerface by lady RUL... ok posting- ytd today eng exam . TT Tmr is the chi...


    Take a bow

    Designer: Eunice
    Inspiration: Plastic!Romance
    Color: Color picker tool
    Icon: Reviviscent


    Copyrighted @ Your name @ your url.