<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7269975062883200406?origin\x3dhttp://countdownwith-stars.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
HYPNOTIZED.
biography

Eunice.
I'm a cookie which is born out of a dough, and was being sent into an oven. My mother made me a chocolate cookie so that people would like me. I'm delicious, people liked me alot. But my destiny is very cruel. I found out that i'm born to be eaten. I'm helpless and afraid. But when i knew that i will bring people's happiness, i'm not that scared already. So i decided to sacrifice myself to make people happy. Cause i know i'm the best.
--
Eunice Tan, 291096. Facebook | Twitter

Tagboard


Friday, May 15, 2009

HELLOOO i'm back !! HAHA dint go out after all, dint feel well >< heh talking to zoei on msn. she using webcam so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeee !! Actually wan ss her face and our conve wan but she dun allow. LOLL !! Cant wait for class gathering i take picture of her post hereee mwahahahaha~

I'm evil and there's nothing you can do about it. MWAHAHAHAHA~ Tomorrow's my brother's birthday. Gonna get him a sony 2 or 4 GB thumbdrive not telling him yet ha ! shhh ... -.- hehh.

Sort of paseh Joyln today LOLS told'ja i'm evil~

kay byes update soon !

Twitter updates



    Affiliates

    Chelsea Desiree Etien Gracesix'08 Jolyn Sheryl Theodore Wanchan Vanessa Yanwei Yixin Zoei


    Bygones

    YAYYYYY the mid year exams are over and done with.... HELLOO people heh, loong time no post haha.So grac... HAPPY BELATED MOTHERS' DAYYY !! -.- Gahh i feel like dying, been copying science corre... ): WAHH i feel like crying now okay! I accidentall... Accidentally deleted everything... my template and... Ahem, this post is dedicated to a certain junior w... Bahx! My com caooo laggg! ): Pokerface by lady RUL... ok posting- ytd today eng exam . TT Tmr is the chi... HEY ! For some reason, only half of my post was po...


    Take a bow

    Designer: Eunice
    Inspiration: Plastic!Romance
    Color: Color picker tool
    Icon: Reviviscent


    Copyrighted @ Your name @ your url.