|
HYPNOTIZED.
|
|
biography
Eunice.I'm a cookie which is born out of a dough, and was being sent into an oven. My mother made me a chocolate cookie so that people would like me. I'm delicious, people liked me alot. But my destiny is very cruel. I found out that i'm born to be eaten. I'm helpless and afraid. But when i knew that i will bring people's happiness, i'm not that scared already. So i decided to sacrifice myself to make people happy. Cause i know i'm the best. -- Eunice Tan, 291096. Facebook | Twitter |
Tagboard |
|
Friday, July 3, 2009 I just learned yesterday that today is my parents' wedding aniversery. O_O Happy anniversary. (: Today assembly stay in class then we weare playing cheat or bluff whatever you wanna call it. Then teh relief teacher go say " Am i invisible? You better keep your bloddy cards before i confiscate. " Actually yes he is invisible. And likes to use the word bloddy a lot. " Listen to the bloody annocement. " He think he very pai or what isit use the word bloody. LAME. After school the higher chinese a lot (sort of) of people skipped sia. Cause is relief teacher, Luo lao shi never come. Then we do liao straightaway can go. Good sia. Then actually after higher chinese wanted to go library study be guaii. Then nobody can pei wo. ): Lots of homework. Doing the short story now. Walao i dunno how to write leh. 500 - 800 words !! Bleahh ~ Tomorrow going to do something related to my grandpa. Seriously, sometimes, almost most of the time, my bro's a BITCH. No offence uh. |
Twitter updates Affiliates Chelsea Desiree Etien Gracesix'08 Jolyn Sheryl Theodore Wanchan Vanessa Yanwei Yixin Zoei Bygones I feel FUCKING pissed and irritated now. For godne... Hello people. (:Zoei locked her blog. D: Today fi... zzz ...Today ... went to watch transformers with Z... Yo.^_^ Look Zoei do the stuff very cute hor. She's... Yawns.Kay i'm tired from all that stuff. I changed... Yowiees!Now in Taiwan. :D Heh, in some sort of hot... Hello(:Nothing much ... lets see.Yesterday just sl... Today...Normal, dint go to bugis with sheryl and v... TODAY = SUCKIEST DAY SO FAR.See that up there? Yea... Hello !!Tmr have class gathering. Can go. But sad ... Take a bow Designer: Eunice Inspiration: Plastic!Romance Color: Color picker tool Icon: Reviviscent |
|
|