<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/7269975062883200406?origin\x3dhttp://countdownwith-stars.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
HYPNOTIZED.
biography

Eunice.
I'm a cookie which is born out of a dough, and was being sent into an oven. My mother made me a chocolate cookie so that people would like me. I'm delicious, people liked me alot. But my destiny is very cruel. I found out that i'm born to be eaten. I'm helpless and afraid. But when i knew that i will bring people's happiness, i'm not that scared already. So i decided to sacrifice myself to make people happy. Cause i know i'm the best.
--
Eunice Tan, 291096. Facebook | Twitter

Tagboard


Thursday, July 23, 2009

Doing my homework like shit right now. My posting page have problems. Oh well cya. Gotta go do my hw.

NB, I HAD ENUF OF YOU ALR, FCK OFF, YOU'RE STARTING TO GET ON MY NERVES! I FEEL LIKE SCREAMING AT YOU!

Twitter updates



    Affiliates

    Chelsea Desiree Etien Gracesix'08 Jolyn Sheryl Theodore Wanchan Vanessa Yanwei Yixin Zoei


    Bygones

    Tired. Blogger having problem. MSN haing problem. ... Today after music? I think is after music ya, lols... My mummy's cooking again. Finallyyyy. So loong lia... Just came back from dinner at IMM. Tmr start of sc... OHHHLEEEEHHH Etien finally got in Restuarant City ... Kay new post new post ^^Shitz, haven do homework f... I just learned yesterday that today is my parents'... I feel FUCKING pissed and irritated now. For godne... Hello people. (:Zoei locked her blog. D: Today fi... zzz ...Today ... went to watch transformers with Z...


    Take a bow

    Designer: Eunice
    Inspiration: Plastic!Romance
    Color: Color picker tool
    Icon: Reviviscent


    Copyrighted @ Your name @ your url.