<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7269975062883200406?origin\x3dhttp://countdownwith-stars.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
HYPNOTIZED.
biography

Eunice.
I'm a cookie which is born out of a dough, and was being sent into an oven. My mother made me a chocolate cookie so that people would like me. I'm delicious, people liked me alot. But my destiny is very cruel. I found out that i'm born to be eaten. I'm helpless and afraid. But when i knew that i will bring people's happiness, i'm not that scared already. So i decided to sacrifice myself to make people happy. Cause i know i'm the best.
--
Eunice Tan, 291096. Facebook | Twitter

Tagboard


Go all the way !
Wednesday, September 16, 2009

School was per normal today. No highlights. Except the piece of paper thingy. About ex-monitress. Glad that she's not so small hearted(?), not angry (:

Softball tmr, better remember to bring my cap. !! 

Two more weeks to exams. Must jiayous ! Chiong !, cannot lazy liao. Start revision as soon as possible. Got back ppr that time failed two subjects. Science and History. Must buck up for both subjects liao. & Maths ! & Higher Chinese. T_T If not next year must say byebye to HCL liaos. 

End, byes (:

Twitter updates



    Affiliates

    Chelsea Desiree Etien Gracesix'08 Jolyn Sheryl Theodore Wanchan Vanessa Yanwei Yixin Zoei


    Bygones

    Tags reply ! :D I feel so sian, idk why. ): I hate this. I love cheese ! *ahem* hi. I came to clarify something. Errm, E-ti... Doing my homework like shit right now. My posting ... Tired. Blogger having problem. MSN haing problem. ... Today after music? I think is after music ya, lols... My mummy's cooking again. Finallyyyy. So loong lia... Just came back from dinner at IMM. Tmr start of sc...


    Take a bow

    Designer: Eunice
    Inspiration: Plastic!Romance
    Color: Color picker tool
    Icon: Reviviscent


    Copyrighted @ Your name @ your url.