<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7269975062883200406?origin\x3dhttp://countdownwith-stars.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
HYPNOTIZED.
biography

Eunice.
I'm a cookie which is born out of a dough, and was being sent into an oven. My mother made me a chocolate cookie so that people would like me. I'm delicious, people liked me alot. But my destiny is very cruel. I found out that i'm born to be eaten. I'm helpless and afraid. But when i knew that i will bring people's happiness, i'm not that scared already. So i decided to sacrifice myself to make people happy. Cause i know i'm the best.
--
Eunice Tan, 291096. Facebook | Twitter

Tagboard


MUG !
Monday, September 28, 2009

Ok, i've mugged for almost the whole day on chinese. This Friday chinese test same date as my mummy's birthday ! & also Vanessa sister's. Lol ? :D

School day, normal. But i owe a lot of stuff and homeworks that i haven do it. ): After school went bowling with Vanessa, Wanling & Yanwei. (: ZZ

SIAN !

Okays, so i said pictures today :

 
                                                  Ghosts faces O.O


                                                    LOSER ! :D


                                              Ghosts faces again ...


                                               I'm an idiot. ... =="


Whee~


Happy b'day ! lols, the candle we were playing with.


The failed attempt of a firing mark by my bro.


Can see? Me & barry trying to make a star mark on the ground. XP


Mark i dunno number what.(all from the sparkler!)

Jealous ? Hehs.


                                                           Its not just a small camera.


It's a thumbdrive :D Cute !


Done by you can see on the table when we stayed back for lit project.


Okay, so done :D I know what you're thinking. Boring. Heh. Phone bo memory liao, so most kop wan. Must go buy new memory card alr !

Kays, end byes :D




                                                    





Twitter updates



    Affiliates

    Chelsea Desiree Etien Gracesix'08 Jolyn Sheryl Theodore Wanchan Vanessa Yanwei Yixin Zoei


    Bygones

    Alonso go ! It was all right (: Bad mood ): Updated. Sian. I'm not your punching bag. Go all the way ! Tags reply ! :D I feel so sian, idk why. ): I hate this.


    Take a bow

    Designer: Eunice
    Inspiration: Plastic!Romance
    Color: Color picker tool
    Icon: Reviviscent


    Copyrighted @ Your name @ your url.