<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7269975062883200406?origin\x3dhttp://countdownwith-stars.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
HYPNOTIZED.
biography

Eunice.
I'm a cookie which is born out of a dough, and was being sent into an oven. My mother made me a chocolate cookie so that people would like me. I'm delicious, people liked me alot. But my destiny is very cruel. I found out that i'm born to be eaten. I'm helpless and afraid. But when i knew that i will bring people's happiness, i'm not that scared already. So i decided to sacrifice myself to make people happy. Cause i know i'm the best.
--
Eunice Tan, 291096. Facebook | Twitter

Tagboard


I like candles.
Friday, October 2, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY ! :D

Dint really celebrated. She dun care about all these things wan lah.

I totally ruined my chinese paper. I think i wrote the wrong question number -.- confirm get big fat 0. Paper 2 also, dint know any of the words when i studied into  the late night & woke up at 5 in the morning to study. Also dint go down for recess to study (again). D: In the end, still dunno the words. T_T I feel like dying.

Maybe going down later to play with the candles again. Zoei lah, ever since that day, i love playing with candles. XD

Ok, i shall work hard for all the other exams !

End, byes .__.

Twitter updates



    Affiliates

    Chelsea Desiree Etien Gracesix'08 Jolyn Sheryl Theodore Wanchan Vanessa Yanwei Yixin Zoei


    Bygones

    Exams. HELLO. MUG ! Alonso go ! It was all right (: Bad mood ): Updated. Sian. I'm not your punching bag. Go all the way !


    Take a bow

    Designer: Eunice
    Inspiration: Plastic!Romance
    Color: Color picker tool
    Icon: Reviviscent


    Copyrighted @ Your name @ your url.