<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7269975062883200406?origin\x3dhttp://countdownwith-stars.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
HYPNOTIZED.
biography

Eunice.
I'm a cookie which is born out of a dough, and was being sent into an oven. My mother made me a chocolate cookie so that people would like me. I'm delicious, people liked me alot. But my destiny is very cruel. I found out that i'm born to be eaten. I'm helpless and afraid. But when i knew that i will bring people's happiness, i'm not that scared already. So i decided to sacrifice myself to make people happy. Cause i know i'm the best.
--
Eunice Tan, 291096. Facebook | Twitter

Tagboard


HELLO.
Tuesday, September 29, 2009

History lesson today. Funny. A bit. I think. Kays, i dunno what i saying.

Okay, today during school, mr mak never come so no PE. Then i took out my phone slide in and out to check time. Ms Su pop in from the back door & confiscate ... What the ? Then i dint even know she was talking to me lo. =="

Then after school go see her she say i walk away rebellious. Please lah never hear also rebel ah. Lols ? Got it back anyway after doing her report. & after she called my mummy.

Got back  my chinese paper today. Guess how much. 15/100. :D Ok, i'm not so happy ... but its a bit funny. So i have to work hard if i wanna stay in higher chinese next year. Lucky only test book B or i've given up by now. Must jiayous Eunice !

Kays, end byes (:

Twitter updates



    Affiliates

    Chelsea Desiree Etien Gracesix'08 Jolyn Sheryl Theodore Wanchan Vanessa Yanwei Yixin Zoei


    Bygones

    MUG ! Alonso go ! It was all right (: Bad mood ): Updated. Sian. I'm not your punching bag. Go all the way ! Tags reply ! :D I feel so sian, idk why. ):


    Take a bow

    Designer: Eunice
    Inspiration: Plastic!Romance
    Color: Color picker tool
    Icon: Reviviscent


    Copyrighted @ Your name @ your url.