|
HYPNOTIZED.
|
|
biography
Eunice.I'm a cookie which is born out of a dough, and was being sent into an oven. My mother made me a chocolate cookie so that people would like me. I'm delicious, people liked me alot. But my destiny is very cruel. I found out that i'm born to be eaten. I'm helpless and afraid. But when i knew that i will bring people's happiness, i'm not that scared already. So i decided to sacrifice myself to make people happy. Cause i know i'm the best. -- Eunice Tan, 291096. Facebook | Twitter |
Tagboard |
|
DEAD.
Thursday, December 3, 2009 Yes, my blog is super dead. whatever. I'm flying on saturday morning at 3am ^^ hurray. Whatever, byes. - I really hate you. You dun even understand me. Please. |
Twitter updates Affiliates Chelsea Desiree Etien Gracesix'08 Jolyn Sheryl Theodore Wanchan Vanessa Yanwei Yixin Zoei Bygones Sigh. HELLO. .__. Habbo ? (: Sleepy. Today, rot at home. Nothing much. Short post, caus... ^_^ NOPE. HAPPY . Take a bow Designer: Eunice Inspiration: Plastic!Romance Color: Color picker tool Icon: Reviviscent |
|
|