|
HYPNOTIZED.
|
|
biography
Eunice.I'm a cookie which is born out of a dough, and was being sent into an oven. My mother made me a chocolate cookie so that people would like me. I'm delicious, people liked me alot. But my destiny is very cruel. I found out that i'm born to be eaten. I'm helpless and afraid. But when i knew that i will bring people's happiness, i'm not that scared already. So i decided to sacrifice myself to make people happy. Cause i know i'm the best. -- Eunice Tan, 291096. Facebook | Twitter |
Tagboard |
|
.__.
Tuesday, November 10, 2009 Hello peeps ^^ Posting. :D whatever, i dun really have anything to post now. Just freaking pissed. Damn bloody bastard, act as if you're never wrong which is the total opposite. Yada yada yada. Kays cya (: |
Twitter updates Affiliates Chelsea Desiree Etien Gracesix'08 Jolyn Sheryl Theodore Wanchan Vanessa Yanwei Yixin Zoei Bygones Habbo ? (: Sleepy. Today, rot at home. Nothing much. Short post, caus... ^_^ NOPE. HAPPY . Exams are over ! ^^ Heheh. Z. Take a bow Designer: Eunice Inspiration: Plastic!Romance Color: Color picker tool Icon: Reviviscent |
|
|