|
HYPNOTIZED.
|
|
biography
Eunice.I'm a cookie which is born out of a dough, and was being sent into an oven. My mother made me a chocolate cookie so that people would like me. I'm delicious, people liked me alot. But my destiny is very cruel. I found out that i'm born to be eaten. I'm helpless and afraid. But when i knew that i will bring people's happiness, i'm not that scared already. So i decided to sacrifice myself to make people happy. Cause i know i'm the best. -- Eunice Tan, 291096. Facebook | Twitter |
Tagboard |
|
# 101 Out.
Wednesday, December 30, 2009 Morning, woke up cause of my bro loud audi music T.T Watched some tv, then got ready to go out. Left with my bro. Talking about something. (Heheh.) My parents cleaned the whole house (?) I guessed. Reaching bustop say bye then saw bus coming. Took 157, so afraid i would go missing cause i take bus to juring point before :P Later, Etien boarded the bus, & we dint even know. Hah. Somemore i sit right in front of the door. Never see me. -.- Etien second deck, texting on the same bus. -__- Reached JP, went GV to get the tickets for Alvin & the Chipmunks. Went to eat pepper lunch aft that. I dint eat much, hot. -.- Then went to find sony repair shop for Etien's phone. W910i SUCKS ! Queue number too long so went to watch movie first. The chipmunks are damn cute (: Furry. Movie ended, walked around, arcade. Mcdonalds - ice cream. Cabbed back. We were both tired so came back early. & sleepy. We were comparing whose ice cream was taller & fatter. Yes. Lame. Whatever. (: Kays, bye. ^^ |
Twitter updates Affiliates Chelsea Desiree Etien Gracesix'08 Jolyn Sheryl Theodore Wanchan Vanessa Yanwei Yixin Zoei Bygones #100 New start. #99 Post. DEAD. Sigh. HELLO. .__. Habbo ? (: Sleepy. Today, rot at home. Nothing much. Short post, caus... Take a bow Designer: Eunice Inspiration: Plastic!Romance Color: Color picker tool Icon: Reviviscent |
|
|