|
HYPNOTIZED.
|
|
biography
Eunice.I'm a cookie which is born out of a dough, and was being sent into an oven. My mother made me a chocolate cookie so that people would like me. I'm delicious, people liked me alot. But my destiny is very cruel. I found out that i'm born to be eaten. I'm helpless and afraid. But when i knew that i will bring people's happiness, i'm not that scared already. So i decided to sacrifice myself to make people happy. Cause i know i'm the best. -- Eunice Tan, 291096. Facebook | Twitter |
Tagboard |
|
#111 Dentist.
Saturday, January 23, 2010 Went to the dentist today. Yay, hahah, the Dr Vick commented on my oral hygiene - say very clean ! In my mum's face. She keep saying " Brush cleaner hor, going dentist ! Brush brush bursh. " What the hell man, wan my teeth to drop from brushing isit. Changed wire & colour. Pink & black (: Came home, studied. I wan go library tmr (: Who wan go ? Ok, I'm off to audition alrd. <3 Byes ^^ |
Twitter updates Affiliates Chelsea Desiree Etien Gracesix'08 Jolyn Sheryl Theodore Wanchan Vanessa Yanwei Yixin Zoei Bygones #110 *Sigh. #109 Hi. #108 Headache. #107 Sunday. #106 Problems. (: # 105 CCA. # 104 Enjoy. # 103 2010 # 102 Countdown. # 101 Out. Take a bow Designer: Eunice Inspiration: Plastic!Romance Color: Color picker tool Icon: Reviviscent |
|
|