|
HYPNOTIZED.
|
|
biography
Eunice.I'm a cookie which is born out of a dough, and was being sent into an oven. My mother made me a chocolate cookie so that people would like me. I'm delicious, people liked me alot. But my destiny is very cruel. I found out that i'm born to be eaten. I'm helpless and afraid. But when i knew that i will bring people's happiness, i'm not that scared already. So i decided to sacrifice myself to make people happy. Cause i know i'm the best. -- Eunice Tan, 291096. Facebook | Twitter |
Tagboard |
|
#108 Headache.
Monday, January 18, 2010 Dedication to I find this super cute. School as per normal. Rushed through my chinese 'cao xie' cause i left my chinese textbook under the table over the week end. After school went SP pizza hut with vanessa, wanling, chelsea, arynna & sheryl. Rushed back for training. Homed then study. Geo test & eng compo on wednesday. Chinese spelling on thursday. Must study hard :D Kays, bye people. (: |
Twitter updates Affiliates Chelsea Desiree Etien Gracesix'08 Jolyn Sheryl Theodore Wanchan Vanessa Yanwei Yixin Zoei Bygones #107 Sunday. #106 Problems. (: # 105 CCA. # 104 Enjoy. # 103 2010 # 102 Countdown. # 101 Out. #100 New start. #99 Post. DEAD. Take a bow Designer: Eunice Inspiration: Plastic!Romance Color: Color picker tool Icon: Reviviscent |
|
|