|
HYPNOTIZED.
|
|
biography
Eunice.I'm a cookie which is born out of a dough, and was being sent into an oven. My mother made me a chocolate cookie so that people would like me. I'm delicious, people liked me alot. But my destiny is very cruel. I found out that i'm born to be eaten. I'm helpless and afraid. But when i knew that i will bring people's happiness, i'm not that scared already. So i decided to sacrifice myself to make people happy. Cause i know i'm the best. -- Eunice Tan, 291096. Facebook | Twitter |
Tagboard |
|
Because sometimes, its easier to think, life screw.
Friday, July 16, 2010 Depressed. Hmmm, so yeah, yanwei made me post. Look i'm posting. (: Anw, its still gonna be dead. I'm too lazy ): So anyways..... after the june holidays went back to sch with a new sitting arrangement now. Then we chnged coach too. Bleh, so life's normal, and my studies are still like crap. This term have D&T .... Fail. Mmm, also have quite many projects. = (N) What should i talk abt here ? Crapcrapcrap. Lets talk abt S.A.A.A.H, cause i'll be the only one who knows what it means. And nv forget it since its my wallpaper, omgosh, i'm so lame. Soo, i guess i'll post tmr or smth. |
Twitter updates Affiliates Chelsea Desiree Etien Gracesix'08 Jolyn Sheryl Theodore Wanchan Vanessa Yanwei Yixin Zoei Bygones #114 Updated. #113 World's end. #112 Damn the world. #111 Dentist. #110 *Sigh. #109 Hi. #108 Headache. #107 Sunday. #106 Problems. (: # 105 CCA. Take a bow Designer: Eunice Inspiration: Plastic!Romance Color: Color picker tool Icon: Reviviscent |
|
|