<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7269975062883200406?origin\x3dhttp://countdownwith-stars.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
HYPNOTIZED.
biography

Eunice.
I'm a cookie which is born out of a dough, and was being sent into an oven. My mother made me a chocolate cookie so that people would like me. I'm delicious, people liked me alot. But my destiny is very cruel. I found out that i'm born to be eaten. I'm helpless and afraid. But when i knew that i will bring people's happiness, i'm not that scared already. So i decided to sacrifice myself to make people happy. Cause i know i'm the best.
--
Eunice Tan, 291096. Facebook | Twitter

Tagboard


Hi-hi-hi is nice.
Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Glee. (: 

Update. 
I like Glee, don't you  ? I can't wait for Season 2 on StarWorld. (Y)
Omgosh, feel like talking without stopping to breathe. 
Went to discovery Centre tdy for Racial Harmony Celebration, quite fun ah ? :\ 
No lessons tdy. 
Have 2 tests tmr, Maths which i'm bound to fail, and the postponed chinese spelling. 
I'm gonna fail that too, idk what words are tested. T.T Whatever. 
I'm gonna fail all my tests which i'm gonna cry over -.- 
Then I'm gonna get into the last class and do badly for O levels'. 
Either go Poly or work at Mac's. I bet thats gonna be my life. ): 
Whatever lah, MATHS SUCKS TTC. 
Kay, bye. 

Twitter updates



    Affiliates

    Chelsea Desiree Etien Gracesix'08 Jolyn Sheryl Theodore Wanchan Vanessa Yanwei Yixin Zoei


    Bygones

    Mixed feelings. Emotionless. Despicable me. Time is slipping away thru your fingers. Because sometimes, its easier to think, life screw. #114 Updated. #113 World's end. #112 Damn the world. #111 Dentist. #110 *Sigh.


    Take a bow

    Designer: Eunice
    Inspiration: Plastic!Romance
    Color: Color picker tool
    Icon: Reviviscent


    Copyrighted @ Your name @ your url.