|
HYPNOTIZED.
|
|
biography
Eunice.I'm a cookie which is born out of a dough, and was being sent into an oven. My mother made me a chocolate cookie so that people would like me. I'm delicious, people liked me alot. But my destiny is very cruel. I found out that i'm born to be eaten. I'm helpless and afraid. But when i knew that i will bring people's happiness, i'm not that scared already. So i decided to sacrifice myself to make people happy. Cause i know i'm the best. -- Eunice Tan, 291096. Facebook | Twitter |
Tagboard |
|
Mixed feelings.
Tuesday, July 20, 2010 The feeling you wun get. Update. Nothing much, released early from sch tdy. :\ Need to rush my D&T, need to study for chinese spelling ... Argh, i need to find a tuition, or i'm gonna fail like shit. ): Tell me one ! T.T Ok, awkard bye, i'm off to private blog. |
Twitter updates Affiliates Chelsea Desiree Etien Gracesix'08 Jolyn Sheryl Theodore Wanchan Vanessa Yanwei Yixin Zoei Bygones Emotionless. Despicable me. Time is slipping away thru your fingers. Because sometimes, its easier to think, life screw. #114 Updated. #113 World's end. #112 Damn the world. #111 Dentist. #110 *Sigh. #109 Hi. Take a bow Designer: Eunice Inspiration: Plastic!Romance Color: Color picker tool Icon: Reviviscent |
|
|