<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7269975062883200406?origin\x3dhttp://countdownwith-stars.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
HYPNOTIZED.
biography

Eunice.
I'm a cookie which is born out of a dough, and was being sent into an oven. My mother made me a chocolate cookie so that people would like me. I'm delicious, people liked me alot. But my destiny is very cruel. I found out that i'm born to be eaten. I'm helpless and afraid. But when i knew that i will bring people's happiness, i'm not that scared already. So i decided to sacrifice myself to make people happy. Cause i know i'm the best.
--
Eunice Tan, 291096. Facebook | Twitter

Tagboard


Time is slipping away thru your fingers.
Saturday, July 17, 2010












                        Not enough time.


I'm updating again. (: 


Life is so boring, 3 tests next week ... 
Tried to study for it today, but kind of fail. I'm easily distracted. 
I need more time in my life. I need everything to slow down ... 
Should i download audition and start playing agn ? 
I need a phone cover like srsly. Anyone can get me ? :\
Great i broke one of my brackets agn. T.T 
Oh well, shall update soon. O.O 










Twitter updates



    Affiliates

    Chelsea Desiree Etien Gracesix'08 Jolyn Sheryl Theodore Wanchan Vanessa Yanwei Yixin Zoei


    Bygones

    Because sometimes, its easier to think, life screw. #114 Updated. #113 World's end. #112 Damn the world. #111 Dentist. #110 *Sigh. #109 Hi. #108 Headache. #107 Sunday. #106 Problems. (:


    Take a bow

    Designer: Eunice
    Inspiration: Plastic!Romance
    Color: Color picker tool
    Icon: Reviviscent


    Copyrighted @ Your name @ your url.