|
HYPNOTIZED.
|
|
biography
Eunice.I'm a cookie which is born out of a dough, and was being sent into an oven. My mother made me a chocolate cookie so that people would like me. I'm delicious, people liked me alot. But my destiny is very cruel. I found out that i'm born to be eaten. I'm helpless and afraid. But when i knew that i will bring people's happiness, i'm not that scared already. So i decided to sacrifice myself to make people happy. Cause i know i'm the best. -- Eunice Tan, 291096. Facebook | Twitter |
Tagboard |
|
I'm sorry and I regret it.
Thursday, July 22, 2010 That I disappointed you. I'm so gonna fail my maths test. Maybe 0/25 ? ): Nothing much agn tdy. But can someone help me to focus on my studies ? So I'm gonna strt saving my money agn. Haven strted this year. O_O So can anybody help me ? Hmm, so yeah nth much.Update soon, bye. .___. |
Twitter updates Affiliates Chelsea Desiree Etien Gracesix'08 Jolyn Sheryl Theodore Wanchan Vanessa Yanwei Yixin Zoei Bygones Hi-hi-hi is nice. Mixed feelings. Emotionless. Despicable me. Time is slipping away thru your fingers. Because sometimes, its easier to think, life screw. #114 Updated. #113 World's end. #112 Damn the world. #111 Dentist. Take a bow Designer: Eunice Inspiration: Plastic!Romance Color: Color picker tool Icon: Reviviscent |
|
|