|
HYPNOTIZED.
|
|
biography
Eunice.I'm a cookie which is born out of a dough, and was being sent into an oven. My mother made me a chocolate cookie so that people would like me. I'm delicious, people liked me alot. But my destiny is very cruel. I found out that i'm born to be eaten. I'm helpless and afraid. But when i knew that i will bring people's happiness, i'm not that scared already. So i decided to sacrifice myself to make people happy. Cause i know i'm the best. -- Eunice Tan, 291096. Facebook | Twitter |
Tagboard |
|
Stop and appreciate life.
Friday, July 30, 2010 Before its too late. Update. Got to rush finish the history project. :\ Chinese test was postponed to Monday. (:Lets see, wad else, nth much really. O.O Erm ! I charged my phone last night and forgotten to on the plug. O: Ok, bye. |
Twitter updates Affiliates Chelsea Desiree Etien Gracesix'08 Jolyn Sheryl Theodore Wanchan Vanessa Yanwei Yixin Zoei Bygones Why ? Live like there's no tmr or you'll regret it. Change is all I hope for. You see smiles, I feel pain. I'm sorry and I regret it. Hi-hi-hi is nice. Mixed feelings. Emotionless. Despicable me. Time is slipping away thru your fingers. Take a bow Designer: Eunice Inspiration: Plastic!Romance Color: Color picker tool Icon: Reviviscent |
|
|