|
HYPNOTIZED.
|
|
biography
Eunice.I'm a cookie which is born out of a dough, and was being sent into an oven. My mother made me a chocolate cookie so that people would like me. I'm delicious, people liked me alot. But my destiny is very cruel. I found out that i'm born to be eaten. I'm helpless and afraid. But when i knew that i will bring people's happiness, i'm not that scared already. So i decided to sacrifice myself to make people happy. Cause i know i'm the best. -- Eunice Tan, 291096. Facebook | Twitter |
Tagboard |
|
Damn.
Saturday, July 31, 2010 Sigh... Update. Erm, studied tdy. A little, i tried ... Oh er, ytd night. Went to Imm for dinner then at the level that my car was parked, blocked. Got some K-pop stars came then like lots of security. :| Then when driving down, saw "the" ppl, haha. :\ Then my mum say they look weird. O: My bro is sick ... Hope that I dun get it from him. ._. Ok, nth much. Bye. |
Twitter updates Affiliates Chelsea Desiree Etien Gracesix'08 Jolyn Sheryl Theodore Wanchan Vanessa Yanwei Yixin Zoei Bygones Stop and appreciate life. Why ? Live like there's no tmr or you'll regret it. Change is all I hope for. You see smiles, I feel pain. I'm sorry and I regret it. Hi-hi-hi is nice. Mixed feelings. Emotionless. Despicable me. Take a bow Designer: Eunice Inspiration: Plastic!Romance Color: Color picker tool Icon: Reviviscent |
|
|