<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7269975062883200406?origin\x3dhttp://countdownwith-stars.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
HYPNOTIZED.
biography

Eunice.
I'm a cookie which is born out of a dough, and was being sent into an oven. My mother made me a chocolate cookie so that people would like me. I'm delicious, people liked me alot. But my destiny is very cruel. I found out that i'm born to be eaten. I'm helpless and afraid. But when i knew that i will bring people's happiness, i'm not that scared already. So i decided to sacrifice myself to make people happy. Cause i know i'm the best.
--
Eunice Tan, 291096. Facebook | Twitter

Tagboard


I dun wan the holidays to endd.
Saturday, September 11, 2010

I dun wan the holidays to end.

Update.
So, holidays are gonna be over soon. ): 
Damnn, time passes so fast. 
And soon, it'll be the exams, crap.
I need to score welll, but dun think i can. D:
This sucks ! 
Still left science hw only, yay. 
And softball resumes, alrd like 2 weeks nv train alrd.
Cfm suck like hell. Normally alrd suck, now worse, haha. 
Ok, bye.  


Twitter updates



    Affiliates

    Chelsea Desiree Etien Gracesix'08 Jolyn Sheryl Theodore Wanchan Vanessa Yanwei Yixin Zoei


    Bygones

    Thursday ? ): 6 sept - Etien b'day. Haha. 1 more week. Find your own happiness. Everyday's the same. Can this world stop being so scheming ? Time goes by too fast. Sometimes you just gotta look in different places ... Can't get rid of this feeling, Dun judge a person's mood by his/her smile.


    Take a bow

    Designer: Eunice
    Inspiration: Plastic!Romance
    Color: Color picker tool
    Icon: Reviviscent


    Copyrighted @ Your name @ your url.