<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7269975062883200406?origin\x3dhttp://countdownwith-stars.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
HYPNOTIZED.
biography

Eunice.
I'm a cookie which is born out of a dough, and was being sent into an oven. My mother made me a chocolate cookie so that people would like me. I'm delicious, people liked me alot. But my destiny is very cruel. I found out that i'm born to be eaten. I'm helpless and afraid. But when i knew that i will bring people's happiness, i'm not that scared already. So i decided to sacrifice myself to make people happy. Cause i know i'm the best.
--
Eunice Tan, 291096. Facebook | Twitter

Tagboard


1 more week.
Friday, September 3, 2010

I want to fly.

Update. 
I want to fly, that'll be so cool. And I can see everything from above. :D
Last day of sch, finally. But 1 week holiday only .... 
Got bck ppr, bleh. 
Aft sch went to Jiale's hse do project, end up nothing. 
Fun lah. 
I need to make a to-do-list. 1 subject 1 day ? 
Hmmm, I need to strt studying for EOY. ): 
Ok, bye. 

Twitter updates



    Affiliates

    Chelsea Desiree Etien Gracesix'08 Jolyn Sheryl Theodore Wanchan Vanessa Yanwei Yixin Zoei


    Bygones

    Find your own happiness. Everyday's the same. Can this world stop being so scheming ? Time goes by too fast. Sometimes you just gotta look in different places ... Can't get rid of this feeling, Dun judge a person's mood by his/her smile. I shouldn't complain, there are others that are wo... Live life to the fullest. I dun wanna look back and regret.


    Take a bow

    Designer: Eunice
    Inspiration: Plastic!Romance
    Color: Color picker tool
    Icon: Reviviscent


    Copyrighted @ Your name @ your url.