|
HYPNOTIZED.
|
|
biography
Eunice.I'm a cookie which is born out of a dough, and was being sent into an oven. My mother made me a chocolate cookie so that people would like me. I'm delicious, people liked me alot. But my destiny is very cruel. I found out that i'm born to be eaten. I'm helpless and afraid. But when i knew that i will bring people's happiness, i'm not that scared already. So i decided to sacrifice myself to make people happy. Cause i know i'm the best. -- Eunice Tan, 291096. Facebook | Twitter |
Tagboard |
|
Dun judge a person's mood by his/her smile.
Wednesday, August 18, 2010 Cause it may be an artificial smile. Update. Got back english paper tdy. Not bad ? Blah blah. Had softball, bleh. Wish _____________________. Came home, ate dinner. Nice ! (Y) :D Ok, nothing much bye. |
Twitter updates Affiliates Chelsea Desiree Etien Gracesix'08 Jolyn Sheryl Theodore Wanchan Vanessa Yanwei Yixin Zoei Bygones I shouldn't complain, there are others that are wo... Live life to the fullest. I dun wanna look back and regret. WTHHHH. -_- Today is a present. Sometimes, just sometimes. Blehhh. Sometimes I wonder if I'm doing the right thing. Boring ? Maybe not. ZZZ... Take a bow Designer: Eunice Inspiration: Plastic!Romance Color: Color picker tool Icon: Reviviscent |
|
|