|
HYPNOTIZED.
|
|
biography
Eunice.I'm a cookie which is born out of a dough, and was being sent into an oven. My mother made me a chocolate cookie so that people would like me. I'm delicious, people liked me alot. But my destiny is very cruel. I found out that i'm born to be eaten. I'm helpless and afraid. But when i knew that i will bring people's happiness, i'm not that scared already. So i decided to sacrifice myself to make people happy. Cause i know i'm the best. -- Eunice Tan, 291096. Facebook | Twitter |
Tagboard |
|
WTHHHH. -_-
Friday, August 13, 2010 What's wrong with you ?! Update. Tdy, after sch had chinsese test. O_O Went west mall with my mum aft that. Came home studied for my maths. Sort of. :X Oh and I <3 Danboard. Danboard danboard danboard. (L) Ok, bye. |
Twitter updates Affiliates Chelsea Desiree Etien Gracesix'08 Jolyn Sheryl Theodore Wanchan Vanessa Yanwei Yixin Zoei Bygones Today is a present. Sometimes, just sometimes. Blehhh. Sometimes I wonder if I'm doing the right thing. Boring ? Maybe not. ZZZ... Damn. Stop and appreciate life. Why ? Live like there's no tmr or you'll regret it. Take a bow Designer: Eunice Inspiration: Plastic!Romance Color: Color picker tool Icon: Reviviscent |
|
|