|
HYPNOTIZED.
|
|
biography
Eunice.I'm a cookie which is born out of a dough, and was being sent into an oven. My mother made me a chocolate cookie so that people would like me. I'm delicious, people liked me alot. But my destiny is very cruel. I found out that i'm born to be eaten. I'm helpless and afraid. But when i knew that i will bring people's happiness, i'm not that scared already. So i decided to sacrifice myself to make people happy. Cause i know i'm the best. -- Eunice Tan, 291096. Facebook | Twitter |
Tagboard |
|
Find your own happiness.
Tuesday, August 31, 2010 Step up. <3 Update. Ytd dint go sch, had high fever. /: Tdy, teachers' day celebration. Celebration blah blah, boring. Yang laoshi ask me to stay bck for re-test then nv turn up and postpone to Fri. Wtf ?! Irresponsible, haha. Went Lot1 to watch this, step up <3. So niceee, ^^ Ok, bye. |
Twitter updates Affiliates Chelsea Desiree Etien Gracesix'08 Jolyn Sheryl Theodore Wanchan Vanessa Yanwei Yixin Zoei Bygones Everyday's the same. Can this world stop being so scheming ? Time goes by too fast. Sometimes you just gotta look in different places ... Can't get rid of this feeling, Dun judge a person's mood by his/her smile. I shouldn't complain, there are others that are wo... Live life to the fullest. I dun wanna look back and regret. WTHHHH. -_- Take a bow Designer: Eunice Inspiration: Plastic!Romance Color: Color picker tool Icon: Reviviscent |
|
|