<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7269975062883200406?origin\x3dhttp://countdownwith-stars.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
HYPNOTIZED.
biography

Eunice.
I'm a cookie which is born out of a dough, and was being sent into an oven. My mother made me a chocolate cookie so that people would like me. I'm delicious, people liked me alot. But my destiny is very cruel. I found out that i'm born to be eaten. I'm helpless and afraid. But when i knew that i will bring people's happiness, i'm not that scared already. So i decided to sacrifice myself to make people happy. Cause i know i'm the best.
--
Eunice Tan, 291096. Facebook | Twitter

Tagboard


Can't get rid of this feeling,
Saturday, August 21, 2010

Lazy. 

Update. 
Thursday, aft sch went to watch YOG badminton. Thailand won for both guy and girl.
Friday nth much sch as usual. 
Today did some maths .... -_- 
I'm stressing out with maths !! D:
Can someobdy help me with maths, I dun wan my mum to teach me, I wun listen. -.- 
ZZZ, i hate my bro T_T
Ok, bye. 


Twitter updates



    Affiliates

    Chelsea Desiree Etien Gracesix'08 Jolyn Sheryl Theodore Wanchan Vanessa Yanwei Yixin Zoei


    Bygones

    Dun judge a person's mood by his/her smile. I shouldn't complain, there are others that are wo... Live life to the fullest. I dun wanna look back and regret. WTHHHH. -_- Today is a present. Sometimes, just sometimes. Blehhh. Sometimes I wonder if I'm doing the right thing. Boring ? Maybe not.


    Take a bow

    Designer: Eunice
    Inspiration: Plastic!Romance
    Color: Color picker tool
    Icon: Reviviscent


    Copyrighted @ Your name @ your url.