|
HYPNOTIZED.
|
|
biography
Eunice.I'm a cookie which is born out of a dough, and was being sent into an oven. My mother made me a chocolate cookie so that people would like me. I'm delicious, people liked me alot. But my destiny is very cruel. I found out that i'm born to be eaten. I'm helpless and afraid. But when i knew that i will bring people's happiness, i'm not that scared already. So i decided to sacrifice myself to make people happy. Cause i know i'm the best. -- Eunice Tan, 291096. Facebook | Twitter |
Tagboard |
|
Hide.
Wednesday, December 15, 2010 Holidays are coming to an end. This blog is dead, I have a dying tumblr too anw. But the blog is prolly gna be more dead. :\ @winterinthesummer.tumblr.com |
Twitter updates Affiliates Chelsea Desiree Etien Gracesix'08 Jolyn Sheryl Theodore Wanchan Vanessa Yanwei Yixin Zoei Bygones I love photos. Bye exams, gth. I have no motivation to study. I dun wan the holidays to endd. Thursday ? ): 6 sept - Etien b'day. Haha. 1 more week. Find your own happiness. Everyday's the same. Can this world stop being so scheming ? Take a bow Designer: Eunice Inspiration: Plastic!Romance Color: Color picker tool Icon: Reviviscent |
|
|